CIS 431 Assignment 2
- Comparison-based sorting algorithms have a lower running time bound of Ω(N*logN). However, if some extra information about the data set is available, the running time can be improved. One example is "Radix Sort". Please conduct some research on "Radix Sort" and answer the follow questions -
- What sorting problems can be solved using Radix Sort? Please identify special features of those problems.
- Give one example to show how Radix Sort works.
- Please give and explain the average-case, best-case, and worst-case running times of Radix Sort.
- Send your answers as an email message to email@example.com by 11pm on 9/22. Please write CIS 431 and your full name on the subject line of your email.
Back to CIS 431